Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is the out view of the church in Butterworth where the Vietnamese workers are having their service. We thank God and Thank pastor Moise for his heart to give this great chance to the Vietnamese.



This is anutie Rebecca who is working with me at the office for helping Vietnamese in Penang. The office was formed on 1st March. It is set aside to suport and help the Vietnamese workers. Rebecca is a very nice girl. She likes blue colour. She loves ô mai. She also loves Jonathan !!!.





Jonathan, let's go with me. I will take you for ice-scream, Hagen Das, yum yum....Jonathan loves ice scream. I just discovery it few days ago.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.