Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grace's trip to the US

I thank the Lord for his blessing abundantly. I have a very nice parents in law. They are very understanding, supportive, caring for my life during my stay with them.

Jonathan is growing up healthy. Eric's job is stable and has whole hearted to the Vietnamese.

The next big blessing is my trip to the US. I have ticket in hand. I will departure on the 27th Sept and back on the 25th Oct 2008. I am excited about it. This trip is for training for the leaders who are working with the developing countries.

God bless you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.