Monday, September 29, 2008

Jonathan at Gurney Plaza

Jonathan was playing with auntie Thuong who is studying at KDU college. Jonathan loves to play with this panda. That day we had a steamboat at one of Korean Restaurant. You just oay RM25 then you can eat whatever you want and like. There are many types of food, from seafood to the husbadary, vegetables, ice-scream...


This is Duc. Duc is also a student at a KUU College that nears our house. Today he is in a very gorgeous suit because he helps me to interprete for a muder case at High Court in Penang. Normally, I attend this kind of Court Case if Eric needs me for the interpretation. Today I am not feeling well so I have Duc to replace me. I tease him a bridegroom today:).

There are many murder cases in Penang area that envolve with the Vietnamese workers. Eric takes those cases also because of the Vietnamese people. He has a great heart for the Vietnamese.
This is Eirc's gown when he appears at High Court. He look s so fat in this gown. I cant see his neck. hehehe.

This is a simple but very meaningful Birthday Party for the workers who has birthday in July, Aug and Sept 2008. Every quarter we have this celebration for them. Many of them have never had such Birthday Clebration when they were in Vietnam.

No comments: