Saturday, September 27, 2008

VERTIGO



For last 1o days I had a vertigo. I was taking care of Jonathan, suddenly thing spinning around me. I tried to stand up, same problem.

In the evening, I suffered the same situation. Next morning, it was worse. I could not get up. Eric had help me. He hold me and help me to stand up. Thanks God, I could stand up finally.

Eric took me to the hospital. Dr Sathindren put me in to few tests such as CT scan, Blood test, Urine test, ECG (brain wave). All were done. NOTHING serious in my mind. Dr Sathindren diagnosis my problem is chemical imbalance. Some virus affected my ear that cause this vertigo problem.

Due to this health issue I had cancel my trip to Hawaii. Eric helped me to write a letter to the director of Haggai Institute. They were very understanding and have rescheduled me to the January 2009 course. For that, I wont be able to go also because we have planed to go back to Vietnam.

This is the 3rd time I have canceled my trip to the US. I am sure, God will give me another chance.

No comments: