Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF MOTHER AND SON


Time flies, Jonathan has turned to 2 and his mum has turned to 35.:)!.

This year we celebrated our Birthday together. Jonathan's birth is 10 days after mine. The day of my Birthday Eric was away so I decided to wait for him to come back.

However, my office had a night our for dinner at the very nice place in the heart of Town name New World Park. I always like this place because it has a wide space for Jonathan to run around and the food is not bad. Penang people call it "Cheap & Good" ;).

Exactly on my birthday, my very lovely sister brought me a Birthday cake. She surprised me and made my day. The cake was nice so we immediately cut it into pieces and ate and talked and laugh. It had lots of fun. I will post the pictures later.

We had a real Birthday celebration on 16 May 2009 at Eden Restaurant. It was cool. Food were nice. I ordered a beefsteak which is my favorite. Jonathan did not eat anything. Eric also could not enjoy because he was too tired after coming back from a long trip to the US.

Akong and Ama bought a nice birthday cake for Jonathan. After meal we cut the cake and sang the traditional song "HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U" then I hold Jonathan's hand. There is not many nice pictures were captured because Jonathan moved to much.

Other Birthday gifts are all cash.

Thank you so much to Akong, Ama, Kor Kor, auntie Binh for making our Birthday so special. :).

God bless you all.

No comments: