Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ERIC IS IN THE US FOR 3 WEEKS


Eric left for Atlanta nearly 2 weeks ago for an international conferrence there. I is travelling to few other places to visit his friends and share with Churches about the work in Penang. He will call Anh Tuan Le who I love very much.

I had a long conversation with Anh Tuan and chi YLan on the phone few days ago. Knowing that they are planning to go to Ho Chi Minh end of May for a big performance. They asked me to go with them but I am not able to join, even though I want it very much in my heart.

I am staying home alone with Jonathan quite tiring. There was one night Jonathan woke up and cried in the middle of the night. He cried a lot for a half an hour. I had to get up and prepare meal for him. The he was ok. We fell into sleep gain until the next morning.

I was in hawaìi for a month in January 2009 for a course on leadership training. There I had a chance to study with other ladies from all over the World. They are holding a different position in Society but all of them have a great desire to share the Gosple to the unreached People.

I learned from them and was inspired by their motivation. I have been applying the topic of "Discipline and SMART Goals Setting" since then. I am going to translate the materials and re-educate the workers here in my area.

No comments: